If you are a visiting student from another institution, or from abroad, or are interested in applying to become a visiting student, please see the below advice regarding your application process. It’s important that any visiting research student goes through the KingsApply portal, so that you can be properly enrolled as a student.

  • Erasmus+ Traineeships – students should apply via the KingsApply portal for the “Erasmus+ Traineeship (Research Only)”
  • Students from an institution which has any kind of student exchange with King’s – depending on the level of study at your home institution, students should apply for the “Study Abroad Exchange: Postgraduate Research (Full-time)”, the “Study Abroad Exchange Research (Master’s)” or the “Study Abroad Exchange Research (Undergraduate)”
  • Students from non-exchange institutions – please ask supervisors to contact us studyabroad@kcl.ac.uk. We will then liaise with Admissions to find out which programme students need to apply to.