Prior to joining the research group, Stuart had a ten year career in clinical neurophysiology, predominantly working with adults and children with epilepsy. During his career he has worked for the Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Bart’s and the London, Guys and St-Thomas’ hospitals and Evelina London Children’s hospital. He has obtained degrees from the University of St-Andrew’s, Middlesex University and Kings College London. His research interests include the idiopathic focal epilepsies of childhood and cognition and the relationship between sleep and epilepsy.
- University of St-Andrews BSc (Hons) Human Biology
- Middlesex University BSc (Hons) Clinical Physiology
- Kings College London MSc Epilepsy
- Recording EEG including video-telemetry
- Analysing normal and abnormal EEG activities