Holly joined the team shortly after finishing a masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Sciences at University College London (UCL). She has experience as an Honorary Assistant Psychologist within the National Health Service (NHS). Holly is a Research Worker for the CASTLE study and has helped develop the first core outcome set for childhood epilepsy research. The project (CHOICE – Core Health Outcomes in Childhood Epilepsy) worked with young people with epilepsy, their families and professionals to develop a core set of outcomes to measure in childhood epilepsy research. Holly has also recently taken over the role of Study Manager for the BIOJUME project.
- MSc Clinical Mental Health Sciences (University College London)
- BSc Psychology (University of Roehampton)
- Literature/Systematic reviewing
- Research ethics and governance
- Crudgington H, Rogers M, Morris H, Gringras P, Pal KD, Morris C. 2020. Epilepsy-specific patient-reported outcome measures of children’s health-related quality of life: a systematic review of measurement properties. Epilepsia, 00:1-19.
- Crudgington H, Rogers M, Bray L, Carter B, Currier J, Dunkley C, Gibbon MF, Hughes D, Lyle S, Roberts D, Tudur Smith C, Gringras P, Pal KD, Morris C. (2019). Core Health Outcomes in Childhood Epilepsy (CHOICE): Development of a core outcome set using systematic review methods and a Delphi survey consensus. Epilepsia, 60(5), p.857-871.
- Hindocha C, Freeman TP, Grabski M, Crudgington H, Davies AC, Stroud JB, Das RK, Lawn W, Morgan CJA, Curran HV. 2018. The effects of cannabidiol on impulsivity and memory during abstinence in cigarette dependent smokers. Scientific reports, 8(1), p.7568.
- Hindocha C, Freeman TP, Grabski M, Stroud JB, Crudgington H, Davies AC, Das RK, Lawn W, Morgan CJ, Curran HV. 2018. Cannabidiol reverses attentional bias to cigarette cues in a human experimental model of tobacco withdrawal. Addiction, 113(9), p.1696-1705.
- Morris C, Dunkley C, Gibbon FM, Currier J, Roberts D, Rogers, M, Crudgington H, Bray L, Carter B, Hughes D et al. 2017. Core Health Outcomes in Childhood Epilepsy (CHOICE): protocol for the selection of a core outcome set. Trials, 18(1), p.572.